We have gathered general information about the hotel as well as the most frequently asked questions below. Should you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the contact page.
- Night porter
- No-smoking rooms
- Family rooms available
- Sound-proof rooms
- Free wifi internet
- Free parking available
- Free wifi connection
- Shuttle service available (upon request)
- Bicycle rent (also electric bicycles)
- Golf course
- Ice skating
- Race Circuit Zandvoort
- Culinary enjoyment: 2 restaurants with 2 Michelin stars close by
04. Bicycle rent
Costs for renting a bicycle are € 12,50 per bike per day, or € 22,50 for electric bicycles. Should you want to rent bicycles on Sundays or during holidays, please let us know well in advance. The bike rental is provided by our nearby situated sister hotel, Hotel Bleecker.
05. Making your reservation
Making a reservation is easy and safe. Simply pick the room of your choice and check it for availability. You can directly make the reservation and you will receive a confirmation mail right away.
You can also make a reservation by calling the hotel directly (+31 23 5264686) or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your reservation is confirmed when you receive a confirmation email from us.
Free parking is available at the hotel. Please note that there is no surveillance.
Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
09. Kids and extra beds on the room
For children aged 2 years and older, we charge € 30,- per child per night for an additional bed in the room. Baby cots (available for € 15,- per baby per night) are available upon request and to be confirmed by the hotel.
Older children or adults are also charged € 30,- per person per night for an extra bed in the room. There is a maximum number of 3 persons allowed per room.
Placing additional beds is only possible in luxury rooms and suites. The hotel features several rooms which can be combined into a family room through connecting doors: room 4 and 5, and room 9 and 10. These supplements are not included in your reservation, you will be charged additionally in the hotel.
10. Hotel rules
- We don’t charge reservation costs
- Check-in is between 14:00 and 17:00
- Check-out is before 12:00
- Should you want a later check-out, please let us know well in advance
- Breakfast is not included
- Tourist tax is not included, the tax is € 2,35 per person per night
- If you don’t have a credit card and wish to pay by bank, 100% of the room price will be charged up front. Please contact us for more information.
- In case of timely cancellation (see cancellation terms) the full amount will be reimbursed, minus € 15,00 administration fee
The complete hotel is a no-smoking zone. If you smoke in the room, you will be charged with a € 250,- fee!
11. Accepted credit cards
- American Express
The hotel has the right to validate your credit card.
12. Cancellation and additional terms
The following cancellation terms are valid for private individuals, for reservations of up to 4 rooms.
You need to cancel your arrival at least 24 hours before your day of arrival. Please note that your day of arrival starts at 00:00.
In case of no-show for the first night or not timely cancelling your reservation, you will be charged for the first night. If you don’t use your reservation and don’t cancel it up front, you will be charged for the complete reservation.
The following cancellation terms are valid for group reservations, from 4 rooms or more. Hotel Bleecker works according to ANVR-travel policy. The cancellation policies are according to article 1, section 4 and article 9, section 2 of the general ANVR-travel policy:
When the guest cancels, the following amounts are owed:
- Up to 8 weeks before the stay: the down payment (15% of the agreed net rental price, with a minimum of €35,-)
- Up to 7 weeks before the stay: 30% of the agreed net rental price
- Up to 4 weeks before the stay: 50% of the agreed net rental price
- Up to 2 weeks before the stay: 75% of the agreed net rental price
- Up to 1 week before the stay: 90% of the agreed net rental price
- Cancelling within 7 days before the stay: 100% of the agreed net rental price
To avoid any misunderstandings or miscommunication, cancellation must be done in writing.
If you have a cancellation insurance and a valid reason for your cancellation, the insurance will reimburse the costs charged by Hotel Bloemendaal.
Arrangements / Specials
The following cancellation terms, including booking terms, apply for reservations of one of the arrangements/specials:
- All arrangements/specials are based on two persons and cannot be canceled
- No reservation costs are charged
- Arrangements/specials are based on availability
- All prices for the arrangements/specials are including service costs, VAT, and excluding €2,30 tourist tax per person per night.
- Some arrangements/specials may be subject to an additional charge on Saturdays or Sundays.