Cancellation and additional terms
The following cancellation terms are valid for private individuals, for reservations of up to 4 rooms.
You need to cancel your arrival at least 24 hours before your day of arrival. Please note that your day of arrival starts at 00:00.
In case of no-show for the first night or not timely cancelling your reservation, you will be charged for the first night. If you don’t use your reservation and don’t cancel it up front, you will be charged for the complete reservation.
The following cancellation terms are valid for group reservations, from 4 rooms or more. Hotel Bleecker works according to ANVR-travel policy. The cancellation policies are according to article 1, section 4 and article 9, section 2 of the general ANVR-travel policy:
When the guest cancels, the following amounts are owed:
- Up to 8 weeks before the stay: the down payment (15% of the agreed net rental price, with a minimum of €35,-)
- Up to 7 weeks before the stay: 30% of the agreed net rental price
- Up to 4 weeks before the stay: 50% of the agreed net rental price
- Up to 2 weeks before the stay: 75% of the agreed net rental price
- Up to 1 week before the stay: 90% of the agreed net rental price
- Cancelling within 7 days before the stay: 100% of the agreed net rental price
To avoid any misunderstandings or miscommunication, cancellation must be done in writing. If you have a cancellation insurance and a valid reason for your cancellation, the insurance will reimburse the costs charged by Hotel Bloemendaal.
The following cancellation terms, including booking terms, apply for reservations of one of the arrangements/specials:
- All arrangements/specials are based on two persons and cannot be cancelled
- No reservation costs are charged
- Arrangements/specials are based on availability
- All prices for the arrangements/specials are including service costs, VAT, and excluding €2,25 tourist tax per person per night.
- Some arrangements/specials may be subject to an additional charge on Saturdays or Sundays.